COVID-19 Safe Guidelines
We are following the latest guidelines to keep you, and us, safe.
1.11.20 - Following the latest announcement from the Prime Minister we would like to reassure all our patients that England's latest 'lockdown' does NOT affect Medical practices. SO Podiatry will remain open to ensure you can walk pain free. Your foot health is important.
This latest government announcement has NOT instructed people to ‘shield’ so there is no need to cancel your appointment. I am here to ensure you remain healthy and mobile, but if you are concerned please do not hesitate to get In touch. If you would prefer to have a video/online appointment please let me know.
Please note that in view of the Corona Virus if you are suffering from a temperature, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, a new, continuous cough or shortness of breath please cancel your appointment and follow NHS guidance on what to do next.
We need to ensure the safety not only of our staff but all our patients who attend our podiatrist clinic, therefor when attending your podiatry appointment:
- Please stay outside and you will be called and notified to come in for your appointment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival and/or apply hand sanitiser.
- Attend at the correct time (no earlier or later).
- Attend the appointment on your own if possible.
- Wear a face mask to protect staff.
- Respect the 2 metres social distance rule in the clinic reception area (except during treatment).
- Your Podiatrist will wear a mask, gloves and apron, and in some cases a visor.
- Longer appointment slots will be allocated to allow for additional infection control procedures prior to and after your appointment.